We serve ALL of Central Florida.
In addition, we offer Flat-rate Statewide and Nationwide Process Serving.
We will answer your questions and help you 24x7
We log time-stamped GPS coordinates for all attempts to serve your case.
A photo with time-stamp and GPS coordinates is taken of every service location.
Our servers are experienced and have been serving process for many years.
We offer special discount pricing for Law Firms and other clients with multiple cases to serve at once.
We will meet or beat your service deadline requirements, as well as those based on court rule or process serving laws.
We offer Statewide Process Service as well as Nationwide services.
We can handle your SAME DAY RUSH and PRIORITY Process Service assignments.
Not every Process Server, or Agency, is created equal.
Often, when you search for a process server in Florida, you find listings for many, who appear to be local process servers, however they are located in New Jersey, New York, California, etc.
These service companies operate as "clearing houses" for process service. They simply take your case, toss it into a pile of thousands of other cases, which then get forwarded to LOCAL process servers in the area where the cases need to be served. This creates a situation where you have local process service agents who are working so many cases because they get paid very little per case.
How does this affect you?
Firstly, there are so many hands actually touching your case, by the time it gets to the server who actually serves the case, it has been touched by at least FIVE other people between the one who actually took your order and the server. FIVE! If there is an issue, the server will contact someone at the large process serving corporation, who then puts the information into a database, and ANOTHER office employee will then contact you to obtain the information the server needs. The information must then be put back into a database for the other office employee to then contact the service agent in the field. The LOCAL PROCESS SERVER has undoubtedly moved on long ago, and may even have left the area completely by this time. How is this efficient?
Secondly, you have a situation where the LOCAL PROCESS SERVER is having to work so many cases to make enough money, that each case becomes unimportant to the server. It's just one in a stack of cases they carry around. This results in cases being not attempted properly, or sometimes at all.
The LOCAL MID FLORIDA COURT SERVICES difference!
We are LOCATED in Lakeland, in the HEART OF CENTRAL FLORIDA. This allows us to offer a SUPERIOR PROCESS SERVING PRODUCT to our client.
When you call or message our office, you will either speak or interact DIRECTLY with the LOCAL PROCESS SERVER who is actually handling your case, or someone who will speak to the server directly.
Unlike our local competition though, we have the TOOLS and RESOURCES to maximize the potential to serve your case. Our industry leading skip tracing tools are superior to what others are using, and we have years of experience dealing with the situations we encounter every day in the field. Some of our servers have Law enforcement experience, some come from Private Investigator backgrounds, and we are all trained in the best practices for locating and serving even the most difficult defendant or witness.
Secondly, we pay our servers properly per case, and do not overload them. We do not work on volume or quantity, but rather QUALITY! We do not ever allow one Process Server to be overloaded with cases. We work EVERY SINGLE CASE as though it is our MOST IMPORTANT CASE, until it is served or closed.
Our goal is to serve 90 percent of the cases we are sent, and the other 10 percent represents the cases which we determine to be bad address cases. In those cases, we verify the address is bad with at least two methods, such as speaking with a neighbour, checking registrations of motor vehicles observed on the property by our Process Service agent, or by checking with the United States Postal Service.
Many law firms both big and small trust Mid Florida Court Services to be their Florida Process Servers because we get the job done, the right way, the first time.
Whether you have one case, or 100 cases, we will ensure you are satisfied each and every time.
There are many reasons we are the best in Central Florida when it comes to Process Serving, Eviction services, and Court Filing.
Click the button below for more reasons to choose us.